Women's Services: A New Start for Moms
“I had no idea that my drinking alcohol would affect his ability to speak or learn to walk.”
Our program serves women who are using alcohol or drugs while pregnant, and women with children. If you need help, or know someone that may have a problem, call us. We can help. The first step begins with a call for help.
A New Start For Moms
805.981.92501911 Williams Drive, Suite 140
Oxnard, CA 93036
We are a special program in Ventura County where women can get help for alcohol and other drug related problems. Our center is special because we offer services not only to women of all ages, but especially to those who are pregnant or have young children. Dealing with one's own alcohol or drug problems is especially difficult when there are children to consider. We give women a second chance at healing and ensuring the health and safety of their children.
Helping Women Recover
Our Women’s Services programs address the special needs of women receiving treatment for substance use disorders. We offer services for women coping with the effects of substance use and mental health problems. We create an environment that is based on responsiveness to the needs of women, parenting women and their children that come to our treatment programs.
Our highly trained multi-disciplinary team of professionals is comprised of a Clinical Administrator, Community Service Coordinators, State Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors, and a Marriage and Family Therapist. Our clinical staffing is physician directed by our team Psychiatrists.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Intensive Perinatal Program
- Methamphetamine Intensive Program
- Recovery Group
- Relapse Education Group
- Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health Assessment and Referrals
- Co-occurring Disorders Program
Who Do We Serve
- Pregnant and substance using women
- Parenting and substance using women, with children ages birth through 17
- Pregnant and substance using women who may be attempting to regain legal custody of her children.
- Any woman who is a resident of Ventura County and needs alcohol or other drug treatment services.
Other Program Services
- Basic Health Screening
- Parenting Education
- On-site Child Care
- HIV Education & STD Education
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Perinatal Education
- Referrals to Services
- Transportation Services