Recovery. Healing. Hope. The journey starts here.
Talk to Us. Make the Call.
“Drinking was the cool thing to do. I wanted to fit in and have fun. Getting help is not just about being clean and sober. For the first time I have hope that I can achieve anything.”The first step begins with a call to one of our Alcohol & Drug Youth Services Programs. You may be concerned about signs of drug use with your teen. When in doubt, speak to a professional. Just take the first step. Our Centers are open daily, Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 5 PM. The best time to call is before 2 PM. We’ll connect you to an Adolescent Treatment Counselor. We will listen.
805.981.92001911 Williams Drive
About UsOur Youth Services programs provide a broad range of services for alcohol and drug-related problems which include prevention services, assessment, treatment, crisis intervention and referral services to youth and families. Our programs are county-wide, with clinics located in Oxnard, Ventura, Simi Valley and Fillmore.
Services consist of school programs and clinics serving the general community. Referrals to our programs come through families, school counselors, teachers, community-based organizations, mental health providers, probation and more.
Ventura County Alcohol & Drug Programs is committed to working with each and every family in order for youth to receive the services they need. Our trained staff will review every possible means to cover these costs by qualifying youth for Drug Medi-Cal substance use benefits.
CurriculumYouth Services programs use an evidence-based treatment curriculum. This is not a 12-step based program, but rather an intensive outpatient model for youth with alcohol and other drug-related problems. Our evidence-based treatment curriculum is a research and scientifically based curriculum for working with adolescents. Our curriculum consists of individual, group and family sessions, and parent and youth substance use education groups. The primary goal of the curriculum is to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by alcohol and other drug use through treatment and education, with an emphasis on relapse prevention.
Why Ventura County Alcohol & Drug Programs?
- Multi–lingual staff & programming
- Evidence–based treatment model
- Standardized assessment and validated screening tool
- State certified alcohol and drug counselors
- Licensed staff
- Therapist referrals
- Licensed Drug Medi-Cal provider
- Employment internship opportunities
- Clinics across the county
- Outcome-driven services
- Medical screening by qualified physician assistants
- State and national recognition awards for excellence in service
Access to a full range of services, including:
- Prevention, education & intervention
- Screening, assessment & referral
- Drug testing
- Access to detoxification referrals
- Joint agency collaboration with mental health services
- Crisis mental health emergency services
- Collaborative inter-agency team approach
- On-site HIV testing and counseling
- Residential treatment referrals
Youth Services Programs
Oxnard Center1911 Williams Drive, Suite C
Simi Valley Center3150 E. Los Angeles Avenue
Simi Valley, CA
Ventura Center24 East Main Street
Fillmore Center828 Ventura Street, Suite 250