TREATMENT: Adult Services
Recovery. Healing. Hope. The journey starts here.
805.981.92001911 Williams Drive
About UsVentura County Alcohol & Drug Programs offer a range of outpatient treatment services designed to help individuals coping with a substance use disorder. Our services include screening, crisis intervention, individual, group and family counseling, HIV education, assessment and evaluation, referrals to community based services, and outreach to the community.
Our programs are county-wide, with clinics located in Oxnard, Ventura, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks and Fillmore, CA. Specialized programs provide services for pregnant and parenting women, adolescents, and persons who have been dually diagnosed with substance use and mental health problems. Fees are based on an ability to pay.
Outpatient Treatment ServicesOur Adult Services are designed for adults 18 and over seeking help with alcohol and/or other substance use problems. Our Centers promote recovery from substance use problems and provide leadership in the treatment of alcohol, substance use and co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders. We strive to reduce the destructive effects of the use and abuse of alcohol and other drugs on individuals, families, and the community.
We are dedicated to client’s empowerment in their personal journey of recovery from addiction. An individual with a substance use problem, along with their family members, will receive treatment in a caring and client-centered environment. Counselors are available to provide treatment, education and support, leading to the development of a healthy lifestyle and the hope for a brighter tomorrow.
Why Ventura County Alcohol & Drug Programs?
- Multi–lingual staff & programming
- Evidence–based treatment model
- Standardized assessment and validated screening tool
- State certified alcohol and drug counselors
- Licensed staff
- Therapist referrals
- Licensed Drug Medi-Cal provider
- Employment internship opportunities
- Clinics across the county
- Outcome-driven services
- Medical screening by qualified physician assistants
- State and national recognition awards for excellence in service
Access to a full range of services, including:
- Prevention, education & intervention
- Screening, assessment & referral
- Drug testing
- Access to detoxification referrals
- Joint agency collaboration with mental health services
- Crisis mental health emergency services
- Collaborative inter-agency team approach
- On-site HIV testing and counseling
- Residential treatment referrals
ALCOHOL & DRUG PROGRAMS OUTPATIENT CLINICS
A New Start for Moms
1911 Williams Drive, Suite 140
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
828 Ventura Street, Suite 250
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Front office: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Oxnard Center1911 Williams Drive
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Front office: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Simi Valley Center3150 E. Los Angeles Avenue
Simi Valley, CA
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Ventura Center24 East Main Street
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Adult Services Brochure
> Click here to see it.
What Can I Do Handout
> Click here to see it.